9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday February 20th, 2019
If you wish to attend this specialty class in Aurora Ontario, please register below. Upon registration you will be contacted to finalize the registration process and confirm your attendance.
PreGel CANADA offers a one-day course focusing on gelato decorations & techniques.
Length of Class: 1 day
You will learn…
- Introduction to different decoration techniques:
- Combed surface
- Simple extraction
- Various types of Sculpted peaks
- Flat pans
- Layered pans
- Tools needed for various techniques
- Advantages and disadvantages to all decoration techniques
- PreGel Ingredients that can be used as garnishes:
- Miscellaneous ingredients that can be used as garnishes:
- Fresh and dried fruits
- Chocolate garnishes
- Cookies and Cakes
- Overview of seasonal decoration ideas for various holidays
Cost: $125.00 administration fee + applicable taxes
Note: “The above curriculum is a sample curriculum that may change slightly due to new ideas, products, or seasonality”.
Bookings are closed for this event.