9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Administration fee covers all supplies, materials, and lunch each day.
Frozen Cakes, Gelato Pops & Novelties Class in Surrey, BC
1 Day Class
Thursday March 12th, 2020
Classic and innovative frozen dessert ideas
- How to use gelato overages in revenue-generating recipes
- Hands-on production:
- Seasonal dessert creations
- Construction of multi-layered gelato cake
- Simple ring mould gelato cake
- Mono-portioned gelato desserts
- Gelato Napoleon
- Semifreddo and gelato monoportion dessert
- Frozen pops
- Elegant bar combining multiple fillings and textures
- Simple bar combining gelato and coating
- Pronto Desserts
- Crème Brûlée
- Crema Tiramisu
- Decoration and coating techniques for frozen desserts using fillings and sauces, glazes, and chocolate garnishes
- Novelties for gelato and coffee shops:
- PreGel CANADA’s product offerings
If you wish to attend this class in Aurora Ontario, please register below. Upon registration you will be contacted to finalize the registration process and confirm your attendance.
- *Suggested Prerequisite: The Fundamentals of Gelato and Sorbetto Production Class
Cost: $120 administration fee + applicable taxes
Note: “The above curriculum is a sample curriculum that may change slightly due to new ideas, products, or seasonality”.
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Frozen Cakes, Gelato Pops & Novelties
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.